5 Facts To Know Before Having Your Car Repaired
- Some insurance companies may want you to visit their drive-in claims center before having your vehicle repaired. You can do this. All you need to do after they have inspected your car is bring their estimate to Kosmetic Kar Doctor and we will handle your claim with them from there. Or you can simply leave your vehicle with Kosmetic Kar Doctor and we will go over the claim with the insurance adjuster.
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company CAN NOT require you to go to a particular body shop. At Kosmetic Kar Doctor, we work for YOU not the Insurance company. Famous words that the insurance companies love to use is that they will “not guarantee work from a shop that is not working for them or on their list.” Most shops have their own guarantee, for instance, Kosmetic Kar Doctor offers a lifetime guarantee on all repairs.
- It is important to research a shop’s reputation prior to the repair of your vehicle. Kosmetic Kar Doctor is proud to carry a 5-star Better Business Rating and has been open since 1987.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate. Some insurance companies will tell you that you need to obtain 3 estimates. This is simply not true. If your insurance company insists that you get an estimate, go to a shop with a proven track record of customer satisfaction like Kosmetic Kar Doctor.
- Choose a shop that has unibody repair equipment and has certified technicians. Kosmetic Kar Doctor’s technicians are I-CAR and ASE certified. At Kosmetic Kar Doctor, remember, we are working for you with our highly qualified staff and a proven track record of customer satisfaction.